Have you ever thought about adding a Free Live Chat to your website?
Though yours is not an e-commerce site, here are 5 reasons you should consider adding a live chat widget to your site (and today’s secret is an outstanding FREE tool you can install in 20 seconds!):
- Given the importance of building rapports, you stand a chance to impress holiday makers right from the start, show the service your provide and answer any query in real time.
- If you are good at entertaining people you can play an important role while they gather information on their next holiday in your area and eventually influence their decision to stay at your place rather than somewhere else.
- Once you are able to drive traffic to your site, by learning the tactics we teach in our “Fully Booked Formula” online training, you can capture prospective guests much faster than any competitor and engage with them to a deeper level. Not only that, if you choose to run promotions using the single secret strategy that gave us over 70,000 views in 7 days, 300 enquiries in 4 days and £ 20,000 worth of bookings during promotion time, plus a long-tail visibility effect lasting months, a live chat can turn prospects into guests at the speed of light (we had no chat when we ran the promotion, so we wonder how our conversion rate could have increased if this tool existed at the time!).
- Stand out from the crowd: how many home owners do you think are able to display and offer a live chat service to answer any question?
- First impression really counts: how many holiday makers are used to see a live chat widget on a holiday home website?
Why you should install a Free Live Chat
Think about the 5 reasons we just mentioned and if that’s not enough to convince you to take action immediately, read on the following infographic, courtesy of Offerchat (and make sure you adopt the right mindset and contextualize this tool in your own field).
Source: Why You Should Add Live Chat to Your Website
Oh, and BTW: have you noticed the small “contact us/chat with us” blue bar down here on the right? Why not give it a try and engage with us right now! Tell us what you think about hosting a similar tool on your site! We’ve read your comments on our LinkedIn thread and would love to see them here too
The next thing to do is just install your free live chat widget by following instructions here.
You may also like to read (leave a comment below before moving on, thanks!):